Ca l’Anton is set in the municipality of Pujalt, 1,200 metres high, a small and quiet village with 30 inhabitants belonging to the bailiwick of Sort -the ancient word used for villages which were dependant on a bigger municipality
Sort s 10 km away from Pujalt, and it is the capital of the county, El Pallars Sobirà, where all services and facilities are easily reached.
Pujalt’s privileged location makes it the ideal starting point for many walking routes and allows for all kind of outdoor activities, as well as tasting the best of our cuisine and visit the best examples of Romanesque Art in the Pyrenees.
The rural surrounding in Ca L’Anton gives you the chance to enjoy the High Mountain and all its cultural and traditional aspects.
The kitchen prepares or serves fresh purées and dishes for children. Cots available.
- Refurnished rooms for 2, 4 or 6 people with bathroom and with TV, bed linen, towels and daily cleaning
- Room for 48 people
- Dining Room Service. Home-made dishes with local products and recipes, lunch and supper from varied menu, open buffet for breakfast. Gluten-free Meals.
- Information. At the reception, you will find leaflets and brochures, etc and may book the various and different activities. Reception will be open from 24:00 hours.
- Public Telephone at reception
- Central Heating
- Hi-fi System
- Mail. All postcards, letters and parcels can be left at the post box next to reception to be delivered. Mail is collected every day. Groups may leave us their correspondence.
- Drinking Water. All the water in the village is drinking water, including that from the fountain opposite the hostel, which is pure and good quality.
- Pets allowed