In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on General Data Protection, we inform you of the following:
Identity: Ana Maria Miron Trabalon – NIF: 37690363X
Registered office: Plaça Major, s/n, 25568 Pujalt, Lleida, Catalonia
Phone: +34 620 887 611 – Email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We collect and process your personal information in general to manage the relationship we maintain with you. The main purposes we have identified are the following:
– Channel requests for information, suggestions, and complaints that you may send us. The lawful basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest of the controller to attend to requests for information, suggestions, and claims.
– Uses for commercial purposes based on legitimate interest. Unless you have told us, or tell us otherwise, we will send you updates and information about products or services like those you already have contracted.
– Keep you informed about events, offers, products and services that may be of interest to you through different communication channels if you have given your consent. The lawful basis for processing your personal data is your consent. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time.
– Establish contact for professional or business purposes. The lawful basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest of the controller to maintain contact for professional or business purposes.
– Management of the commercial relationship with our suppliers. The lawful basis for processing your personal data is the performance of a contract.
How do we collect your information?
We collect your personal information through different means, but you will always be informed at the time of collection through information clauses about the controller, the purpose, as well as the way in which you can exercise the rights that assist you in terms of data protection.
In general, the personal information that we process is limited to identifying data (name and surname, address, ID, telephone, and email), contracted services and payment and billing information.
We use social networks, and this is another way to reach you. The information collected through the messages and communications that you post may contain personal information that is available online and accessible to the public. These social networks have their own privacy policies that explain how they use and share your information, so we recommend that you consult them before making use of them to confirm that you agree with the way in which your information is collected, processed, and shared.
Through our website we collect personal information related to your browsing using cookies. To know clearly and precisely the cookies we use, what their purposes are and how you can configure or disable them, see our Cookies Policy.
By providing us with your data through electronic channels, the user guarantees that he is over 14 years old, and that the data provided to us is true, accurate, complete, and up to date. To this end, the user confirms that he is responsible for the veracity of the data communicated and that he will keep this information properly updated so that it responds to his real situation, being responsible for the false and inaccurate data he may provide, as well as for the damages, direct or indirect, that may arise.
How long do we keep your information?
We only keep your information for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, to comply with the legal obligations that are imposed on us and to attend to the possible responsibilities that may arise from the fulfilment of the purpose for which the data was collected.
If at any time we have collected your data to address you as a potential user of our services or to respond to a request for information made by you, this data will be kept for a maximum period of 1 year from its collection, going to be eliminated after this period if a contractual relationship has not been formalized or at the time you request it.
In any case, and as a general rule, we will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual relationship that binds us or you do not exercise your right to erasure and/or restrict the treatment, in which case, the information will be blocked without giving it use beyond its conservation, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defence of claims or some type of liability could arise that had to be addressed.
Who do we communicate your data to?
We do not share your personal information, except for those assignments that we must make based on imposed legal obligations.
Although it is not a data transfer, to provide the requested service it may be that third companies, which act as our suppliers, access your information to carry out the service that we have contracted. These suppliers access your data following our instructions and without being able to use it for a different purpose and maintaining the strictest confidentiality.
Likewise, your personal information will be available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
International data transfers
There are no international transfers of your data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
What are your rights in relation to the processing of your data and how can you exercise them?
The regulations on data protection allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of data and the right to object and restriction to its processing, as well as not to be subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when appropriate.
These rights are characterized by the following:
– Its exercise is free, except in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (for example, repetitive nature), in which case Ana Maria Miron Trabalon may charge a fee proportional to the administrative costs incurred or refuse to act.
– You can exercise the rights directly or through your legal or voluntary representative.
– We must respond to your request within one month, although, if the complexity and number of requests are considered, the period can be extended for another two months.
– We have the obligation to inform you about the means to exercise these rights, which must be accessible and without being able to deny you the exercise of the right for the sole reason of choosing another means. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means whenever possible, unless you ask us to do otherwise.
– If Ana Maria Miron Trabalon does not proceed with the request, it will inform you, no later than one month, of the reasons for its non-action and the possibility of claiming before a Control Authority.
To facilitate its exercise, we provide you with the links to the request form for each of the rights:
To exercise your rights, Ana Maria Miron Trabalon makes the following means available to you:
1. By written and signed request addressed to Ana Maria Miron Trabalon, Plaça Major, s/n, 25568 Pujalt, Lleida, Catalonia, Ref. Exercise of LOPD Rights.
2. Sending a scanned and signed form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject: Exercise of LOPD Rights.
In both cases, you must prove your identity accompanying a photocopy or, where appropriate, a scanned copy of your ID or equivalent document to verify that we only respond to the interested party or their legal representative, having to provide in this case a document proving the representation.
Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, we inform you that you can file a claim with the Control Authority by addressing this purpose to: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information.
We use measures, controls, and procedures of a physical, organizational, and technological nature, reasonably reliable and effective, aimed at preserving the integrity and security of your data and guaranteeing your privacy.
In addition, all personnel with access to personal data have been trained and are aware of their obligations in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In the case of the contracts that we sign with our suppliers, we include clauses in which they are required to maintain the duty of secrecy regarding the personal data to which they have had access by virtue of the order carried out, as well as to implement technical and organizational security measures necessary to guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services for processing personal data.
All these security measures are periodically reviewed to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness.
However, absolute security cannot be guaranteed and there is no security system that is impenetrable so, in the case of any information that is processed and under our control is compromised because of a security breach, we will take the necessary measures to investigate the incident, notify the Control Authority and, where appropriate, those users who may have been affected so that they take the appropriate measures.