Ca l’Anton’s location is an ideal setting for the many activities related to sport and nature.
In the surrounding county, you may explore:
- Aigüestortes and Llac de Sant Maurici National Park and Alt Pirineu Natural Park, where a wide range of excursions and treks in various difficulties can be done.
- 5 ski resorts (Port-Ainé 27km away, Espot 36 km away, Bosc de Virós, Tavascan and Baqueira Beret 56km away) for snow sports
- the river La Noguera Pallaresa, excellent for water sports (rafting, hydrospeed, canyoning…)
Many instances of Romanesque Art and Architecture are at reach around the villages of The Bailiwick de Sort and the Valley of Àssua.
Other outstanding visits are:
- Shepherd’s Ecomuseum in Llessui
- Cheese Dairy “La Peça d’Altron”
- Literary Routes from the novel “Voices of Pamano”
- Altarpieces of the churches in Bernui and Enviny
- Wayside Cross in Montardit de Dalt
- The School of Enviny where the film “Voices of Pamano” is set.
For the gourmets, enthusiasts of natural products: the Cheese Route and our Regional Cooking.
In Ca l’Anton we offer you a list of activities, open to all ages, as well as giving different recommendations to organize a tailor-made programme.